Monday, January 31, 2011

dreamer

so... mom... just because I wake you up while we're sleeping does not mean you can wake me up while I'm dreaming. So what if I was using your arm as a body pillow, so what if I started growling and twitching while I slept. The giant mouse was getting away and I had to improvise.. and you know what.. you woke me up moving my pillow your arm just as I was about to catch my giant mouse. Effectively canceling any hope for victory. So next time you are drooling in your sleep... don't be surprised if I sneeze in your face, or poke your eye with my paw. fair is fair.


Oh and no its not a gizzy quily although one or two or three would be nice. Its something mom is buying from a co-worker who upgraded. so its yet to be seen if we will get it.

2 comments:

  1. We HATE it when the skwerl escapes cuz TBT woke us up!

    Um, we are wonderin iffen ya are getting a new sofa or bed...

    ReplyDelete